Home Lifestyle Food Fulfill your vegetarian needs on campus

Fulfill your vegetarian needs on campus

3670
1
Photo by: Ezra Sanchez | Staff Photographer
Inside of Paws Market, where students can find healthy food options.

Whether a vegetarian, a vegan or simply someone who wants to incorporate healthy food, there are many dining options on campus for a healthy lifestyle.

Jessica Braun, international studies sophomore, said one of her favorite places to eat on campus is Wild Greens in The Lair.

“They offer many different kinds of salads, and I find that it’s easy to change up my lunch once a day because of all the different options of dressings and topping they offer,” Braun said.

Jordan Smith, criminal justice sophomore, said her favorite place to eat on campus is Freshens in The Den.

“Freshens has everything I could want in a place,” Smith said. “They have crepes, salads and even frozen yogurt, and as a vegetarian it makes me feel great to know that I have so many wonderful options in just one place.”

Sara Ortiz, agriculture animal science major, said when in a hurry for lunch, she picks up a prepacked lunch from the Paws Market.

“I like that they have more options than just a typical salad,” Ortiz said. “I can choose to either have a turkey wrap or just get a fruit or just get some apple juice. There are no limits to what I can or cannot eat, and I am not stuck with picking the same meal every day.”

1 COMMENT

1. So vegans can have the salad, the salad, or fruit. Excellent range of options.

I’m also unsure as to why there is a reference to a turkey wrap as an option in an article titled “Fulfill your vegetarian needs on campus”.