1. Urban Outfitters AfterFest party: Dubbed a futuristic musical experience, this free party will feature three different DJs, food and limited free alcohol. RSVP for the event online, and download the UO app for gauranteed admission. 1607 San Jacinto Blvd. 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
2. Ray-Ban Boiler Room: Eight bands and DJs come together for what's sure to be one of SXSW's biggest parties. The party is thus far top-secret and still has a TBA location listed, but that just means it's going to be an unforgettable blow out. RSVP on your phone on the Ray-Ban website. 9 p.m.
3. The Toadies + The 1975: Limited to the first 300 guests at Stubb's, SXSW will offer $5 admission to a showcase featuring nine acts including The Toadies and the 1975. 8 pm. to 1 a.m.
4. Hype Machine Night Party: Already selected by music critics as one of the week's better night events, Hype Hotel is hosting five acts over the couse of what's sure to be a star-studded night. RSVP throught the Applauze app. 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
5. SXSW Food Crawl: The second annual food crawl features over 300 restaurants and nearly 20,000 virtual attendees. Drift through a pre-picked selection of Austin's best eateries, network with other foodies and share your finds online. Ongoing.