Home Lifestyle Fashion Quad Fashion Finds

Quad Fashion Finds

2425
0

This week I talked to three fashion-forward female Bobcats about their style.

Photo by:  Lara Dietrich | Staff PhotographerTabitha Williams poses in the Quad April 11 wearing a cute dress.
Photo by: Lara Dietrich | Staff Photographer
Tabitha Williams poses in the Quad April 11 wearing a cute dress.

First, I talked to Tabitha Williams, coordinator for organization conduct. Her favorite places to shop include JCPenney, Old Navy, New York and Company, Express, H&M and Loft.

“I wear clothes that are cute, but not necessarily what is in,” Williams said. “Lace is in, but I do not like it so I do not wear it too much.”

One unique aspect to Williams’ style is how she picks a different color to wear each week. This week, Williams decided to wear coral, so each day her outfits incorporate this color. She will most likely wear her favorite coral pants from New York and Company one day.

Williams loves the way Kerry Washington and Viola Davis pull off wearing suits. She also loves a good pump, especially if they are from the Jessica Simpson line.

Photo by:  Lara Dietrich | Staff PhotographerDanni Lopez-Rogina, anthropology senior, poses for a photo April 11 in the Quad.
Danni Lopez-Rogina, anthropology senior, poses for a photo April 11 in the Quad.

Next I spoke with Danni Lopez-Rogina, a sociology graduate student. The black Doc Martens she was wearing were purchased in London. Lopez-Rogina can be found shopping at Old Navy and Target.

“The way I dress each day depends on my mood that morning,” Lopez-Rogina said. “I have a lot of clothes. Sometimes I will dress like cute thug, and other days like a flower child.”

She said Korean rapper G-Dragon inspires her style.

Photo by:  Lara Dietrich | Staff PhotographerEmily Tomczyk, freshman, poses for a photo April 11 in the Quad.
Emily Tomczyk, freshman, poses for a photo April 11 in the Quad.

The last person I interviewed was Emily Tomczyk, family and child development freshman, who buys from Etsy , Electro Threads, Forever 21 and PacSun.

“I wear whatever is comfortable, fashionable and cheap,” Lopez-Rogina said. “My style is inspired a lot by the singer Lana del Rey.”

Her favorite article of clothing is a colorful, tapestry-like romper bought from Earthbound Trading Company.

Props to these Bobcats for taking the time to put thought into their outfits every day.