Home Lifestyle Fashion Bobcat style picks

Bobcat style picks

2648
0

This week, I staked out the quad searching for stylish Bobcats.

1Lauren Watson

Photo by: Ashley Galvan | Staff Photographer
Senior Laura Watson in the Quad in a cute outfit Tuesday, 23 March.

The first person I talked to was senior Laura Watson. She was wearing a black shirt, black shorts, a jean vest, a brown leather backpack and Toms shoes.

“I would describe my style as comfortable, but still cute,” Watson said.

Her favorite places to shop are H&M, Forever 21, Vagabond, thrift stores and anywhere else she can get cute clothes at an affordable price. Her style is inspired by Free People’s clothing line, but it is a little too expensive for the average college student.

2Ramiro Marroquin

Senior Ramiro Marroquin spotted on the quad in a dapper outfit Tuesday, 23 March.

The second person I talked to was Ramiro Marroquin, computer science senior. He was wearing brown pinstriped pants with a matching vest, a pink shirt and brown shoes.

Ramiro’s style is very sharp, classy and shows the world he is a very confident man. His style is inspired by old black-and-white gangster movies and he enjoys shopping at Express and Burlington Coat Factory.

3Sarah Reese

Freshman Sarah Reece spotted in the quad with a cute outfit Tuesday, 23 March.

The third and final person I talked to was Sarah Reese, theater freshman. She was wearing a black hat, mustard yellow fitted tank crop top, flowing tie-dye pants, a jean jacket and sandals.

The jean jacket tied around her waist is her mom’s jacket from the ‘90s, she said, and has splatters on it from painting the house. Her style inspiration is Yolandi Visser.

College is hard. Snaps to these stylish Bobcats for taking the time to look presentable for class.