Pennington Cakes makes for sweet nuptials

1932
0
Photo by: Cassandria Alvarado | Staff Photographer

Pennington’s Cakes has been providing San Marcos and Central Texas brides and grooms with delectable wedding cakes since 1962.

With Pennington’s three generations’ worth of experience, baking and serving cake to happy couples is not just a job, but a work of art.

Elizabeth Duncan, a former bridesmaid, said her cousin used Pennington’s Cakes for her wedding.

“They paid close attention to the details she wanted and worked with her to make sure the cake met her standards,” Duncan said. “It was a delicious cake too—nobody could keep their hands off of it, and it was all gone by the end of the night.”

Duncan said she plans to use the bakery for her future wedding cake as well.

“I already have my Pinterest boards ready for all the ideas I have for the cake and everything in between,” Duncan said. “Because of the experience my cousin had, I know that I will be dealing with people who will take my needs into consideration and deliver the best cake for the ceremony.”

At Pennington’s Cakes, consultations are done Tuesdays through Thursdays free of charge and typically last 30-60 minutes. Scheduling a cake consultation is done with just a click of a button, as an appointment can be made online through the website.

The bakery offers over 18 flavors of cake, including both traditional and custom flavors.

Pennington’s also offers vegan, lactose-free and sugar-free options for couples to pick and choose from for their special day.

No matter what flavor you choose for your nuptials, you can bet it will be a delectable desert to commemorate your sweet love.

NO COMMENTS